How we do it
We believe we’re in the perfect position to achieve
a win for our clients, insurance partners, and our business.
We’re proud to be part of Insurance Advisernet, a group of likeminded brokers who put their customers first. As part of this group we have the ability to leverage NZD2.5bn of annually traded premium commands whilst maintaining the independence of a privately-owned business and the service standards that comes with this business model.
Being unrestrained by international guidelines and financial restrictions allows a service, which is fast, efficient
and focused on your requirements. Understanding your values and interests – ensuring your expectations are continually met by our team of expert risk advisors.
We have vast experience in purchasing insurance from the international marketplace, including Australia, Singapore and London. We continue to have relationships with and access to these strategic insurance markets should a local solution be unavailable.
The Long Burroughs Promise.
We are committed to ensuring that every single client – no matter what size – receives honest, transparent advice and a level of service that exceeds expectations. Our duty of care is to you and that is why we will:
- Protect and promote your interests and act for you, free from compromising influences or loyalties
- Discuss with you your objectives and form a strategy on how they will be achieved
- Provide you with information about the work to be done;
- Keep you informed about the work being done and advise you when it is completed
- Provide you with clear information and advice
- Act competently in accordance with your instructions
- Manage all claims on your behalf and provide regular updates ensuring all claims are settled in a timely manner
- Be transparent with how we are remunerated and ensure that what we earn is fair and reasonable for the work completed
- Protect your privacy and ensure appropriate confidentiality and
- Treat you fairly and with respect
Risk Management Services
Long Burroughs is a Member Broker of Insurance Advisernet New Zealand Ltd.
Founded in 1996 Insurance Advisernet operates in both New Zealand and Australia, delivering strength that allows Long Burroughs the benefit of maintaining a local presence whilst also being part of a national group for the products and services needed by customers in today’s increasingly complex business world.