How we do it
We believe we’re in the perfect position to achieve the win-win-win, for our clients, insurance partners, and our business.
The Long Burroughs Promise.
We are committed to ensuring that every single client – no matter what their size – receives honest, transparent advice and a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
Our duty of care is to you and not any other person so that is why we will:
- Protect and promote your interests and act for you, free from compromising influences or loyalties;
- Discuss with you your objectives and form a strategy on how they will be achieved;
- Provide you with information about the work to be done;
- Keep you informed about the work being done and advise you when it is completed;
- Prrovide you with clear information and advice;
- Act competently in accordance with your instructions;
- Manage all claims on your behalf and provide regular updates ensuring all claims are settled in a timely manner;
- Be transparent with how we are remunerated and ensure that what we earn is fair and reasonable for the work completed;
- Protect your privacy and ensure appropriate confidentiality; and
- Treat you fairly and with respect.